Sunday, August 27, 2006

180

The greatest compliment I could ever receive as a worship leader would be...
"When you led, I had such an amazing encounter with God I forgot you were there."

Last night I was given the priveledge of serving alongside some of the greatest musicians I know here in HK in leading the 180 group to worshipping God. To be honest, I was real nervous and I stumbling in my explanations during practice and causing all kinds of mistakes, but they were real nice about it in tryna help me out. But how did it go? It was awesome. I really miss serving in this way. And I cannot think of a better way to finish off my trip here in HK with the chance to serve in this way. Truly amazing.

Well, a quick update for those in Toronto...I'll be back this Thursday and my current schedule for this week looks like:

Mon: leave the house at 6:45am to go to China with the grandparents
Tues: come back to HK at night
Wed: last minute stuff and dinner with Family at night
Thurs: Board the plane
Thurs (Can): arrive back home...

This has been an amazing trip...really gonna miss it here. But i'm really looking forward to coming home.

Next post will probably be when i get back on Tuesday...check then ;)

No comments: